A recent update of Firefox has caused our eLearning content to be automatically blocked until enabled. The user will experience a never ending loading animation, and the content will not load.
Above is an example of the loading animation.
You will need to manually allow Audio and Video in the Firefox browser. To do this, please follow the below steps:
- Click the Autoplay icon which is located to the left of the browsers website address bar.
- Website permission settings will be displayed.
- Using the Autoplay drop-down, select Allow Audio and Video.
- Click anywhere in the browsers white space to close the permission settings.
- You will now be able to view and complete your online training.
Above is an example of how to enable and allow audio and video content using the Firefox browser.