Apple's Safari prevents pop-ups from automatically appearing and cluttering your screen. Sometimes Safari will mistakenly block course modules from displaying correctly.
You may be seeing the message "If you have finished viewing this resource, click here to return to the course page".
Follow the steps below to disable Safari's built-in pop-up blocker.
- Click the Safari menu item at the top left of the screen.
- Click the Preferences option.
- Click on the Security tab
- Uncheck Block Pop-up Windows
- Close the Preferences window.